Jun 14, 2007

New Stamps!!!




So I received my new stamps from SU's preview brochure the other day. I have only had time to play around a little with them until tonight. I love, love, LOVE the Baroque Motifs set. I was actually not going to purchase it at first, but I am glad that I changed my mind. I thank all of the lovely ladies that posted on Splitcoast since they swayed me. I used only new In Colors for these cards. The ribbon is the only old color. Hope everyone is enjoying their new stuff. I can't wait for the new caddy!!

4 comments:

Corie said...

Found your site through Allison at "Stamping when I can". Love everything. Great inspiration!!!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great cards, love that new set.

Michele Kovack said...

Both cards are fantastic! Especially love the second one!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

These cards are great!