Jun 26, 2007

Patiently Waiting......

Ok, so I have been hounding the UPS site for the last week to see when I am getting my SU Fall/Winter caddys. I was getting VERY frustrated because I could not get a delivery date. Lo and behold today, my upline, the wonderful Dawn Rapsas, gave me a generic # that you can use to track your order. And here's the good news, they are coming TOMORROW!!!! Ok I know it's lame to get so excited about stamps. But I just can't help it. I wanted them before I left for NJ on Friday. Now I have something to read on the plane. Anyways, I figured one last post of retired SU products. This card uses the Mini Mates stamp set, cran crisp, vint violet, vanilla, and certainley celery cs, vint violet, cran crisp grosgrain ribbon, and green ribbon from one of their multi packs. Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments: