Jul 29, 2007

Mini Albums







One of the girls that I work with was nice enough to drive me to the airport last month. Since she would not let me pay her for her trouble, I decided to make her something. She had mentioned that she wanted me to make something for her parents and in-laws for Grandparents Day. So I decided to make her 2 mini albums.
The first is an album from CTMH. I am usually very loyal to SU, BUT this mini chipboard album was too cute to pass up. It came with some chipboard accessories and 10 pages. It was so easy to put together, just a circle cutter needed. I can't wait to see what it looks like with her pics in it. I did use SU cardstock and ink on it.
The second is an SU accordian mini album. They are no longer available (unfortunately ). It folds out and can hold a ton of pics. I used some chipboard from SU on the front.
I really hope that she likes these. I think they are adorable!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I love these...I have that DP too (the cars one) so it gets me to thinking!