Jul 18, 2007

Two in One Day!!!

So we had someone appraise our house today. I have been cleaning for the last three days getting ready. They were here for 10mins. I feel cheated. But....I got to stamp the rest of the day! No laundry, no mopping, no dusting, just stamping. I apparently am not that productive. I only made 4 cards and two were Splitcoast challenges.
I already posted my Color Challenge earlier, so here is my sketch challenge. I used the SU Zoofari and Bundle of Joy sets, cert celery, so saffron, ww, paleete o'prints paper, and same inks plus black and brown. I also used my beloved organdy ribbon that is no longer available and some brads. It is simple but I think pretty cute. Well I think I should make some dinner....don't want to mess up the kitchen though. Pizza?

4 comments:

Deb said...

This is such a cute card, love the colors!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. I know how you feel about the quick appraisal. If only they knew what we went through!

Teresa

Laura said...

Dawn, This card is so cute!! I love your blog. I linked it to mine... hope this is okay?! Good luck with the house stuff!!

Laura:)

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a cute card, just found your blog and love it, some great cards on this site.