Oct 26, 2007

Card Frenzy




Ever get in a creative slump? Well I have the cure, buy new stamps! Ok I am sure that most of you know this already, but I needed to share. I had a birthday this month and decided to treat myself to some new stamps. I usually stick with my SU stamps, but I decided to branch out a little. It didn't help that all of these awesome new sets were released and other stampers were posting like crazy. It is contagious, I tell you.



After my loving the Let's Hear it for the Boys set from MFT, I couldn't help but buy some more. They released a bunch of sets that had my name on them. I also wanted a few older ones. The card above made with the Falling for You set, is one of my faves. The images are so sweet and it is the best time of year. They are my favorite colors to stamp with. I used some of SU's new textured cs. It has the look of Bazzill, but is a little more lightweight, so better for use on cards. I also used their dp Apple Cider which is only available til the end of November.



I also decided to try Papertray stamps. I enjoy Nichole Heady's blog (http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/) and all of her samples. I saw this Eat Cake set and had to have it. I love that they can be stored in a cd case (my fiancee' loves it too), since I am running out of space. It also comes with a ton of images to mix and match.
Lastly, I bought some Verve Visual stamps. What a deal! $10 for a great set. I love the detail in these stamps. I can't wait to play with them more. Check out the VV site for more info (http://www.vervevisual.com/). Julie has picked a bunch of rockin bloggers to showcase her products.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I will be back with more cards soon!

No comments: