Color Challenge and Missing Winner
Veronica, where are you??? I have not heard from my blog candy winner yet. If you have emailed me, please email me again at dmknj@msn.com. I may have missed it in my junk mail folder. Since it is Easter week and a lot of kids are off of school, I will wait until Monday before I pick a new winner. My prize is boxed up and ready to go!
I made this card for this week's color challenge on SCS. This is a favorite color combo of mine, soft sky, whisper white, and basic gray. I used Papertrey white for this of course. I also used their Everyday Blessings stamp set. Ribbon, ink, and brads are SU, and the dp is Papertrey. I added some stickles to the cross and sponged the main panel. See my mistake? The prayers got smeared so I re-stamped it on white and glued it over the smudge. I left my good scissors at work, so my ribbon is a bit frayed.
I made this card for my future sis-in-law. She is a 7 yr breast cancer survivor, but may have it back in her lungs. She is awaiting results of a biopsy. Please include her in your prayers. I just wanted to send her this card to let her know we are thinking and praying for her.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a good night.

1 comment:
I really like the soft sky and basic gray together!
Your coloring with copics is great!
Post a Comment