Mar 23, 2008

A Day Late and a Dollar Short



Everything about my blog candy has been late, so choosing the winner has followed suit. I have had such a busy weekend, even with the extra day. I finally got a chance to sit down and pick a winner this morning. So here it goes........
Veronica, come on down! Thanks to everyone for playing. I appreciate all of the comments. I hope my wedding brings me the same wonderful memories. Email me your address Veronica, and I will get your prizes out to you.
My card above is made with Gina K and Papertrey stamps. I also used my new Papertrey cs and dp. Nichole came out with 2 new colors this month. I just love the ribbon that goes with it. I used some SU river rock cs and some CTMH adhesive rhinestones. The close up shows the spica glitter pen on the windshield. It gives it a good shimmer. I love this old lady.
Thanks again to everyone who played. I will hopefully be back soon with some challenges.

No comments: