Sketch Challenge
I have been trying to combine my challenges with my thank yous and kill two birds with one stone (that's a horrible saying, isn't it??). I did this card for this week's sc on SCS. I wanted to use my Lizzie Anne stamps again. The wedding set is so cute. I stamped the bouquet and colored it in with my Copics, then added some stardust stickles. I punched out 2 scallop squares and glued them together to make a rectangle ( the ribbon hides the seam) . All of the paper is Papertrey, and so is the ink sponged on the edges. I added some K & Co pearls and the sentiment is Papertrey. I like this sketch a lot, so I will probably use it again.
We have my future step son's baseball game today, and then we need to go get wedding rings. Wooohooo, jewelry for me! Tonight and tomorrow is for stamping and finishing my favors. Look for lots of cards in the next week! Thanks for checking in. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment