Oct 26, 2008

Featured Stamper

I haven't had a chance to do the Featured Stamper on SCS for a while. We have been so busy on Sundays! I had some time this morning and decided I would participate this week. Speedystamper has a great and large gallery so it was hard to choose! I liked the simplicity of this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1085980?cat=500&ppuser=646.





I used my Unity stamps Jolly Little Winter (can you tell I love this penguin??). I stamped the image in memento black and colored it with Copics. I added some stickles on his earmuffs, and some bashful blue ink around the edges. Circles were cut with my nesties, and bg was done with a snowflakes Cuttlebug folder. Paper is retired SU dp, bashful blue, old olive, and ww. I added some rhinestone brads (Target $1 spot), and some SU ribbon. Wooohooo, another Christmas card!




I need to work on a baby album today for a co-worker. I will make sure to share pics later. My friend Dawn just started her own blog, go check it out, she has some cool cards and stuff!!
http://creativitydeclared.blogspot.com/.

No comments: