Oct 1, 2008

Unity Challenge



Every Wednesday there is challenge on the Unity forum on SCS for the customers of Unity. It varies from sketches, to colors, to technique. This week is a sketch challenge, and it is a good one! There is even a prize offered for this week, so I made two cards.
The first card uses the Unity set Whimsical Birthday and a retired SU sentiment. Cs is bordering blue, riding hood red, and Papertrey white. DP is Chatterbox and ink is Memento black. I paper pieced the gift with the Chatterbox dp, front and back. I added some ribbon and rain dots, and an extra bow from my dp. Easy and cute!
The second card is Unity Little Labels 1 and a Unity sentiment. CS is all Papertrey and so is the dp. I also used Memento black ink and colored it in with Copics. I added some rhinestones and a build a brad from SU and it was done.
Thanks for coming by and checking my cards. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Hey there girl! THANKS FOR PLAYING along! Love your cards and I LOVE having you hang out with Unity! I am adding you to the Wednesday Challenge list on my blog! I so much appreciate all you do for Unity! See you at HIP HOP!

Jessy said...

HI Dawn- love the cards, great takes on the sketch. I really like how you flipped the one sketch! Great colors and papers and details!! :)

Lisa Hetrick said...

Dawn, your cards are lovely. I love how you re-worked the sketch. Lisa :)