Jan 22, 2009

Hip Hop Hooray!




This is my Hip Hop Hangover post for this Friday. I made both of these cards using the sketch challenge this week on SCS, and Amber's sketch challenge. Both use Unity stamps, one stamped on dp, and the other colored with Copics. I love the vintage look of this one card. Dp is DCWV, cs is vanilla and Papertrey. I got the lace at the Charlotte Creating Keepsakes convention. I added some Foo-Fa-La buttons with hemp cord. The other card is SU dp, bravo burgundy cs, and Primas.





Hope everyone has a great Friday!

8 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful cards! I really love the girly, lacey dress one! Happy HHH! :)

Lisa F said...

I love your second card - I really "need" that stamp! Great job!

Jacqueline said...

very pretty Dawn!!

Sara Henton said...

Really nice, I like all the embellishments that you used

Robynccgirl said...

Very nice! That dress card is adorable!

FibreJunky said...

I love both cards. I'm a big fan of pink! The colouring on So & So Loves works just perfectly with the papers and the flower.

Scrapacat said...

Oooh, that dress looks like you could just pick it up and put it on. Gorgeous!

Lee said...

Ohhh very sweet!!! I love that paper pieced dress!!! And that So & So stamp is one of my faves!!! Just beautiful!