Feb 6, 2009

Hangover Time

No, not a real hangover silly! Hip Hop Hangover! If you are a Unity addict like me, you stay up past your bedtime every Thursday night and chat in the SCS Unity forum with a great bunch of ladies. They have 2 challenges for prizes, and also some give aways in the chat forum. It is so much fun.







I made this card for one of the challenges. It was to use gel pen on your card. I just got this adorable stamp and decided to use it. I stamped the image twice and cut out the shells and the heart for dimension. It is colored with Copics, and I used some pink sparkly gel pen on the hearts. I love it!



Have a great Friday:)

7 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Love it, Dawn!!

Lisa F said...

WONDERFUL! Love the Boom stamp!

Kristen Carll said...

Dawn this card is so adorable hun! :) I love the you popped certain parts up! great job!!

Jacqueline said...

So cute Dawn!! Love it!!

Candace H said...

Adorable card! Must use that stamp... you've inspired me!

Ashley Newell said...

Cute card Dawn!

Lee said...

Oh absolutely!! Aren't we all hungover Unity addicts?? LOL This card is just precious....I love these Boom Turtles!!!