Mar 17, 2009

Color Challenge

The color challenge for this week on SCS seemed hard at first, but it came together rather easily. I am not a yellow person, so when I saw the colors were kraft, summer sun, riding hood red, and black, I was stumped. I don't have any summer sun so I substituted with PTI's summer sunrise. I had this American Krafts dp which is very bright for me. This was the perfect chance to use it. I used a Unity stamp from the Hey Chick set colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and oms. I got a new border punch from EK Sucess in Michael's that I wanted t use. I used a embossing folder and some nesties with my Cuttlebug. I added some ribbon, glitter gel pen, and some rhinestones and it was done.





I was in the Unity friends forum last night, and Ashley (http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/)
and I decided to have a little challenge to use Hey Chick and this color combo. Make sure you go check out her card too!!

No comments: