Jun 12, 2009

Back With A Hangover Unity Style!


I hate that I have been absent from the hangover posts the last few weeks. I just haven't been able to stay awake to post! I am just going to do it way in advance from now on. I made this card with this adorable Unity stamp. Cs is riding hood red, black, and Papertrey white. Dp is Basic Grey. The image is stamped with black Memento ink and colored Copic gray markers. I added some red glitter gel pen to the hearts and dials and such. I punched out 2 hearts and stapled them together. The black border is an EK Success punch (I so love them). I made this as an anniversary card for a good friend and her hubby. They have been going through a rough patch lately and I wanted to remind them that love is everything!
Have a great Friday!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very cute love this stamp!!

Rachel said...

Nice card! I like the hearts at the bottom

Katy said...

love it! the felt hearts are super cute!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card for your friend! Love those colors!

whoistracy said...

Oh I just love those two little hearts on the bottom- perfect touch!!

Carly said...

Very pretty card! Love those felt flowers.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!!! tfs!!

Bonita Rose said...

love it.. i gotta use this stamp... i have it, just not used it yet!

Unknown said...

so so cute, great card

Unknown said...

very sweet card! thanks so much for sharing :)

AJ said...

love that image~ great card!!!

Unknown said...

Dawn, your card is awesome! I love the colors and I'm getting that stamp in my mail...soon!

Kelly Mahany said...

Glad you are back with us for HHH!! Great card!

de said...

Love this!

Unknown said...

Great card (I'm REALLY LATE hopping this week)

Suz said...

Great cards. they are so pretty

rebecca said...

GREAT card Dawn! Love those stapled hearts, great accent!

Jenn said...

This is so cute!

FibreJunky said...

That is such a sweet card! Love the hearts on the bottom - and I'm always a fan of red and black.