My Recycled Unity Mini Scrapbook
I am so excited to show you my project today. I had to post it in 3 parts since I had a lot of photos, so make sure you scroll down to see it all.
Unity Stamp Co changed their packaging a few months ago to be more eco friendly. I have been keeping all of these packages knowing that I could do something with them. I have used the window on a card, but the rest just sat there. I finally thought, lets make a mini album!
I cut them in half (back and front) and cut out a shape with my Cuttlebug and a Nestability. It took a little muscle, but I was able to run it through. I then cut out dp in the largest and next largest size to cover it. I added some jumbo eyelets in the corners to run a chain through to hold it together. I printed out some 2x2 pics and decorated it. All stamps are Unity. Most are sentiments, but I did manage to get some images in there. I even punched out some flowers and strips from the packaging and ran them through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.
This is for my niece and I can't wait to give it to her. Scroll down to see the inside!

4 comments:
amazing gf! wow!
genius!!! LOVE this book!! great job love it all!
This is adorable and so clever! I did the recycling with the clear window but this is even better! Great job!
Awesome mini album! Love it!
Post a Comment