Thats a great project. The Unity packaging is a great colour and recycling it into this album is a great idea. Now you'll have to buy more stamps so you can get some more of the packaging, LOL
Dawn this is awesome!! :) You did such a wonderful job with it all. I love that you recycled the Unity packaging! You rock hun! I am sure your niece is going to love it!
Hi! My name is Dawn M. I am a Stampin' Up demo and mommy to a very energetic little boy. I love to scrapbook and make any kind of paper craft. All my artwork is here to share but be sweet and give credit where it's due.
6 comments:
Thats a great project. The Unity packaging is a great colour and recycling it into this album is a great idea. Now you'll have to buy more stamps so you can get some more of the packaging, LOL
sooo wonderful!
Dawn I absolutely LOVE this idea. your book is BEAUTIFUL - your niece is going to LOVE it!! thanks for sharing!
Super fabu Dawn! I am in LOVE with this!
Dawn this is awesome!! :) You did such a wonderful job with it all. I love that you recycled the Unity packaging! You rock hun! I am sure your niece is going to love it!
Awesome job, Dawn! Love how you re-loved the Unity pkg :).
Post a Comment