Scrap and Stamp
These are some beach pics from a few years ago. I used SU cs and American Crafts dp. I had this cool patch from Karen Foster Designs which I framed with a Unity circle stamp. The journaling box is also a stamp from Unity, as are the letters that spell "boys". The canvas letters are from Carolee's Creations. I have had them in my stash for a while now, and am glad I finally got to use them!
I really love this layout. These pics make me laugh! Mae sure you check it out and upload your creation by midnight, June 19th, to be eligible for a great prize. Have a great Sunday!


8 comments:
This is a FABULOUS layout - I just love those pics and the whole thing screams SUMMER!! Thanks so much for playing along at SSS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Fabulous page! Love it! Great job with the sketch....{SMILES}
Great, great layout! Reminds me of my own boys!
What a fun layout!! It is awesome - great colors too!
this is fabulous!! i love the title!! thanks for playing with us!! >"<
Fabulous layout! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along at SSS!!
This is awesome! I love it!
This is very cool! My boys love the beach, this would be an awesome sketch to use! You rocked it!
Post a Comment