Jul 9, 2009

Early Hangover




Blogger hasn't been doing scheduled posts lately so I decided to do my HHH post early. I made this card for yesterday's sketch challenge on SCS. I love this stamp from the June KOTM. I used some stickles for some sparkle!! Thanks for coming by!!! Go check out the rest of the hangover ladies!!!!

9 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous!

Rachel said...

yummy! Great colors!

Katy said...

cute cute!

Unknown said...

love this card...it looks almost good enough to eat :) TFS!

Unknown said...

Oh, I absolutely luv this...the colors, the LO...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is SUPER cute!! I'm going to have to get this stamp out:)

FibreJunky said...

Love it! Now I need some ice cream...

Judy Rozema said...

Very sweet and such yummy sparkle!

Crystal said...

WOW your ice cream cone looks GREAT!!! I love how you paper pieced this with such yummy colors!