Jul 29, 2009

Wedding Sketch Challenge


Hey everyone! I posted so much last week that I took a break for a few days. I did a SU party on Sunday, and after preparing for that, I needed a break. But today I had the stamping urge so I decided to do the sketch challenge on SCS. I needed a wedding card for my dear friend Seems, who is getting married this weekend. I wanted to make a pretty but elegant card.
I used Unity stamps for the heart and sentiment. The paper is very vanilla, soft sky, and Marcella by K dp. I added some ribbon and dew drops to compliment my silver embossed hearts. I hope they like it!
I will try to be back tomorrow with another card!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Dawn this is so pretty, I LOVE those hearts!

Tina Mayo said...

very cute and classy..love this