FFF
Welcome to another friends with flair Unity Friday. I made his card the other day for the sketch Challenge on SCS with 2 KOTM stamps. I masked the flowers to make them come out of the pocket. The pocket is popped up on dimensionals to give it a realistic look. Dp is from DCWV. Thanks for stopping by! go check out the rest of the girls!!

26 comments:
beautiful card, love the colours of this.
Gorgeous! Love your masking!
very cute and creative way to use the pocket!!
Very cute! TFS
great card!!
So cute and the flowers coming out of the pocket..adorable!
Too cute! I love the items coming out of the pocket!
Adorable! I love your creativity - I would have never thought to put those vines and flowers in that pocket. SMART!
~ky
What a sweet little card!
LOVE that pocket--cute card!
Oh this is so clever! What a cute idea. Love it!
This is so pretty and creative; love it!
Beautiful card.
I love that pocket!
Love the vines that you put coming out of the pocket!
this is so cool. love it!
Beautiful & creative use of the stamps thanks for inspiring me
I like all of the colors and patterns you used in your card! Beautiful!
Gorgeous!! Love the colors!
WOW!!! I love it!!
Oh my gosh!!!...This card is amazing...I love what you have done...Gorgeous work! Xx
Nice color combo!
what very beautiful cards
thanks for sharing
I love the way you used the Pocket stamp.. Very cute card!!!
So pretty. I need to ink up that cute stamp.
Awesome! Really creative!
Gorgeous card!!
love your pocket.
Post a Comment