Sep 4, 2009

Friends With Flair Friday!

Hey everyone! It's the first Friends With Flair Friday. We used to call it Hip Hop Hangover, but it has had a makeover. Angela at Unity Stamp Co has decided to shake things up and do some new things. I have to admit, I am glad she kept the Friday customer posts since I love looking at all of the eye candy!!





My card uses the Aug and May KOTM. It is also for the ways to use it challenge on SCS. Hope you enjoyed your stop!!

28 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love the nestie you used, the image, and the line of gems at the bottom. Beautiful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is great! Love the bling ;)

Angie Blom said...

very nice card, great colours and I love bling too.

Sara Henton said...

Entirely too cute!! Like the cling row

Krista said...

Beautiful card. I like that color combo and the bling!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

great card!!

Katy said...

cute card. love the gingham!

1CardCreator said...

Such a cute card! ~Diane

Sherry Campbell said...

Nice card- I love those colors and the rounded corners. I don't do that often enough!

Jacqueline said...

Super cute card!! love it!

Kelly Mahany said...

Great color scheme! Love your card!

Michelle said...

cute card....loving the bling

eryn hannig said...

very cute! :)

Crystal said...

So pretty Dawn I love those colors!

Anonymous said...

Great job. The nesties really make that image pop!

Kerry said...

I like the soft and feminine feel to this card...very pretty!

Eva said...

What a pretty card!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Very cute and creative! Love how you matted your image.

Carrie said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

Great card, as always, Dawn! Love your work!

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous card! Love that nestie you used and the colors are so pretty!

Monika in VA said...

Love your FLAIR-owers! Those colors are too pretty!

FibreJunky said...

Sweet card! Love the colours on the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Love your card!!! Colors, flowers..Perfect!!!

ANAT S said...

wow!!!!gorgeous card!!!
love the bling

Unknown said...

Dawn, fabulous card...love the colors, LO and bling!

Ravengirl said...

This is a cute little card!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Lovely!