Doodle Beans 10/13/09
Hey everyone! I have been a bad blogger and crafter! My back is really bothering me when I sit at my desk, so it has been hard to get anything done. I am trying to do it in short increments, but it takes forever to finish anything that way. I finally sat down tonight and finished this card.
This is for my Tuesday Doodle Beans post. Check them out here, they have some cute digital stamps! I love that you can print them any size you want. You can't do that with a rubber stamp! I used this Count your Blessings image, colored with Copics. I added some stickles for sparkle. CS is pumpkin pie, and choc chip. Dp is DCWV and the leaves are from Target. I had these fibers in my stash. Hope you enjoyed my short post!!

2 comments:
Dawn what a gorgeous fall creation, wow I just love those leaves and your colors!!!! Beautiful work!!!
just amazing!
Post a Comment