Oct 16, 2009

FFF 10/16/09

Time for another Unity friends with flair Friday. I made this card the other day for the scs sketch challenge. I used this Unity set that I love! It is very sparkly irl. Have a great time checking out all the other samples!

18 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOO Much Fun Dawn, love those images and your spider webs in the corner!!! Fantastic card!

Stephanie Zito said...

What a great card! Love how you've squared the stamp images!

Rachel B said...

Great Halloween card! Love the colors and the squares!

Lisa H. said...

cute layout! great use of those stamps. tfs!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such an adorable card!!

Jodi C. said...

CUTE Halloween card!!!

Marcy H. said...

cute Halloween card!!

JPScraps said...

Cute, cute card!

Unknown said...

Dawn, this card is sooooo cute and I really like that ribbon! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Dawn...Another amazing creation!! LOVE this!! Xx

Valerie said...

cute card! thanks for sharing!

JessicaK said...

Cool halloween card - love the webs.

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute1 I love this!

JazzyH said...

cute!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cute card! so fun and festive! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super cute! Great take on the SCS sketch! Awesome job!

Purple Princess said...

Super fun card!

Monika in VA said...

Great card! Love the squares ~