Oct 30, 2009

FFF 10/30/09 (sale post below)

Yes it is another friends with flair Friday with Unity stamp co. I made this card for my Aunt Louise who is turning 82 next week. I used an image from the March KOTM, some retired SU dp, sahara sand and old olive SU cs, and Papertrey Ink white cs. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash. The image is colored with Copics. Make sure you check out the rest of the posts today!

11 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful! Love the buttons!

Rachel B said...

I love this tree image. So fun. And I loved the ribbon you used. Beautiful colors too!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful Dawn! I hope all is well with you!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just adorable!!!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful Dawn...I lOVE everything about it!!! Stunning work!! Xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very nice card!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love that stamp (don't have that one), your card is really beautiful!!

Lisa H. said...

very nice! great colors and love your buttons!

Monika in VA said...

Fabulous card! I so love this image & how you used the buttons!

ANAT S said...

great use of this stamp with all the buttons Dawn
Beautiful card!

Randi said...

So pretty!! Such a great idea with the buttons on the topiary!!