Friday Flair 10/2/09
Hey everyone! I will make this quick since there are more blogs to visit. I made this card for Unity's Friends With Flair Friday. I just love the way this paper pieced Caterpillar came out! I even had fuzzy ribbon to match. I wanted a bright fun color combo, so I used this DCWV dp and some pumpkin pie and green galore SU cs. Thanks for stopping by, go check out everyone else!!

20 comments:
Very cute sweetie! I hope everything is still going well for you! :)
i really love this little guy - what a fun card
I love your plaid paper... Now if only I could find some in my stash!
what cuteness.. I love this.
This is so cute love the colors!!!
LOL...so cute!!!
super cute!!! love it
LOVE that you paper pieced him - great job!
This is seriously the CUTEST Caterpillar I've seen! My 3 yo DD's nickname is caterpillar-I am calling her over right now to look at this sweet card!
cute card love it :-)) !
Too cute!
Adorable!
This card is sooo cute Dawn...You have done an amazing job... Xx
CUTE!
great great great card!!!
Adorable! I love those colors & papers!
how cute! Love it!
So cute! THIS is a happy card!
Oh my, what a cute card!!!! Love the green and orange!
Very pretty - thanks for the inspiration
Post a Comment