Nov 13, 2009

Friends With Flair 11/13/09

Hey everyone! Welcome to my FWF post for this week. Make sure you go to the Unity blog for the list of the other participants. I made this card for the sketch challenge and Unity addicts challenge on SCS. I am not going home for Thanksgiving this year, so I need to send some cards. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

11 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card! Love that acorn stamp!

Rachel B said...

Great job with the sketch and I love that acorn! Love all that glitter! And the sentiment is perfect with it. Beautiful Creation!

Unknown said...

Dawn that acorn is toooo cute on your fabulous card! Thanks for sharing!

Monika in VA said...

What a fantastic Thanksgiving card! I love how blinged out the acorn is!

Becky Carafa said...

Lovely! That acorn is fabulous and the knots are the perfect touch!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty Fall card! I do love the glittery acorn!

ANAT S said...

Beautiful card
the acorn is so cute

Unknown said...

Dawn...Just beautiful!! I LOVE that acorn, how perfect is that for this card?!! Amazing work...Xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Randi said...

Cute! Love the glittery acorn!

Kelly Mahany said...

Great Thanksgiving card! Love the acorn!