Nov 20, 2009

FWF 11/20/09


Hey all you Unity peeps!! I am excited to be participating in another Unity Friends with Flair Friday. Go to the Unity blog for all of the participants. I made this card for the sketch challenge on SCS this week. I used my Unity Oct KOTM and some Rusty Pickle dp. I just love this guitar stamp! I made this for my step daughter's b-day in January. Very teenish don't you think?? It is sparkly (hard to see in the photo) which is something she loves.
Make sure you go leave everyone some love today!!

23 comments:

Angie Blom said...

love this Dawn, I need to break out this image and ink it up. it is way too cool!

Stephanie Zito said...

So cute! Perfect for a teenager's birthday! Love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card love that guitar!!!

מימס mimms said...

what a rocking card !!

Krista said...

Very cool card Dawn. Perfect for a teenager!

Angela Bassett said...

Perfect card for a teen girl!

Unknown said...

sooo kool ;)

Christi said...

This is so fun! I love that pink guitar! smiles...

Laurel said...

I love it, pink, black and glitter!

Diane Jaquay said...

GREAT card! My teenage son would SO love this!

JazzyH said...

Great guitar!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love the guitar stamp! Rock on!

stampjourney said...

Too cute! Love the little skulls with the Unity guitar!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Mary Giles said...

Super cool! I love the pink and black together.

Jessica Diedrich said...

That is fabulous! LOVE the pink skull accents and the way you did the guitar! SUPER rockin' card ;)

ANAT S said...

love that guitar
you rock girl

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv your card! I luv this guitar image too! One of my favs!

Elizabeth C. said...

What an awesome vibe! This is sooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute card - love it! You rock!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute! Love the paper you paired with the guitar image! :)

Unknown said...

Dawn, your card is perfect for a teenager...I may have to case this and change it to boy colors for my son! Thanks for the inspiration and yes, that guitar is awesome too!