FWF 11/27/09
Hey all!! Welcome to another Unity Friends with Flair post. Make sure you check out the Unity blog for the list of participants. When I saw these images from last month's KOTM, I thought baby announcement. I am due in about a month, and have toyed with making my own announcements. I decided to play around and see what I could come up with. I did a tri fold card so I could put his info and even a pic in the middle. I used a chipboard letter, but for the rest I will cut it out with my Slice. Let me know what you think.
Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!

22 comments:
Congrats on your expected new arrival! I think your card will make a beautiful baby announcement!
I think this card is very cute love the color combo - congrats
That would make a darling announcement! Congrats!
Super cute! I think the gate fold is going to be wonderful with a cutsey pic of the new arrival!
Very cute!!
Such an adorable announcement! Congratulations--so close now!
adorable little boy card!
nice card....
how are u feeling with 1 month left to go?
i say go with it for an announcements it's cute, and it's handmade... u can't go wrong with that
I love this card and congrats on your new arrival...how exciting!!!
FABulous!
Congrats Dawn...You must be getting so excited!! This is just the perfect announcement!! Gorgeous work! Xx
Very cute idea! Congrats.
Love this! those colors are yummy for a new baby!
Huge Congrats....!!! What a great card its adorable!!!!
This is adorable! I didn't get to play FWF this week b/c of a few posts I already had for today, but couldn't wait to see everyone's creations! CONGRATS!!!!!
Who says boys' stuff can't be as cute as girls'? This is perfect!
This is adorable!
All the best for your new arrival. That card would make the perfect announcement!
adorable card
Congrats!
This is adorable, would make great announcements!
This is such an adorable announcement. The tri-fold will be great feature! Congrats on your expected arrival too (I'm due in Feb, with a boy too) :-)
Congrats on the baby! This is a fantastic announcement with great colors.
Post a Comment