Unity FFF 11/6/09
Hey ladies and gents (if there are any gents looking), time for another Unity Friends with Flair Friday. Make sure you check out all the talent posted today.
I made this card on Monday for SCS Technique Lover's Challenge. It was to do double embossing. Go to the site and check it out. My card is much prettier IRL, it was hard to capture the embossing and the sparkle!!
Hope everyone enjoys their day!

13 comments:
Dawn this is DARLING!!!!!!!! LOVE that image and design!
Beautiful!
cute card!
Great card! Wonderful take on the challenge - I love your embossing!
How cute! Love the holiday feel to this!
cute & elegant card!!
Cute! I like how you used the little ornament as the focal!
Double embossing? I'm definitely going to check it out. Your card is gorgeous!
Pretty! Great job!
Absolutely beautiful card Dawn! Xx
Neat card ~ did you use one piece of paper or layers for that effect? It turned out fantastic! Love the bling too!
Pretty!
Cool double embossing! Great work!
Post a Comment