

Hey everyone! Welcome to another friends with flair Unity Friday. Go to the Unity blog for the list of participants. I just love this set from Unity. It is so festive and elegant. I really blinged it up with some stickles and rhinestones. Thanks for stopping by!!
16 comments:
Pretty! I love the red and green sparkles on the branch!
Beautiful!
what a fun card! super cute :)
xoxo
sarabeth
stunning card. love what you didi with the branch.
Very pretty! Gotta love bling!
Super festive and cute!
So pretty! Love the sparkles!
Beautiful Dawn! Make sure you share your joyful news after you have that precious baby! Hoping everything goes smoothly! hugs! :D
Dawn...This card is the essence of Christmas... Beautiful creation Honey!! Have a very Merry Christmas ...Looking forward to see more of you stunning creations soon...Xx
super blingy card !
AWW Dawn this is GREAT I love the sparkle and bling the perfect touch to this beauty!
So pretty! I love the addition of the bling! Great job! Have a Merry Christmas!
That's a great set - and I love what you did with it, especially all the bling!
This is so pretty! LOVE the bling you used on the branches!
Great card, love the ornament hanging from the branch and all the sparklies!!
Dawn, luv the bling on your branches...great card! I see you only have a few days for your due date...let us know when the new baby arrives! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment