Dec 4, 2009

FWF 12/4/09

I think that I have posted this card before, but I really do love it! I made this last year after Christmas, and it is going to be sent to someone this year. I had started another project to show today on Wednesday morning, but got home too late to finish. I had a dr appt and they sent me for an ultrasound to check on the baby. Thankfully everything is OK, and it's back to waiting. I wanted to post something, even if it was a repeat!!



Make sure you go to the Unity blog and check out the other blogs!!

15 comments:

4guysandagirl said...

This is sooo stinkin cute!!!

Lisa H. said...

super sweet card. love that deer-such a cutie!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this reindeer stamp! You made a great card with this image! :)

Jacqueline said...

So cute!! Glad everything is okay! hugs!

Stephanie Zito said...

This card is adorable! I love it too!

Marcy H. said...

Super Cute Card!!

Jen Shults said...

Very cute! :d

Scrapacat said...

Love it! Such a happy card. ~ky

Mary Giles said...

Verty cute! Love the rich colors. Glad everything turned up good with the baby.

Unknown said...

Very, Very cute Dawn.. LOVE it!! Xx

stampjourney said...

So cute! Hope you keep feeling well!

Robynccgirl said...

Too cute! Love this reindeer!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Monika in VA said...

Cute card!

Crystal said...

AWWW Dawn this is soooo CUTE!