Dec 30, 2009

I am So in Love


Just wanted to update everyone on our new arrival. Cooper Grayson was born on Dec 24th at 2:20 pm. He weighed 9lbs and was 21 inches long. We are both doing well and I am so in love with this little man!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a wonderful New year! I know we will.

8 comments:

Randa Clay said...

Awwww.... he is just beautiful! What a sweet little man. Thanks for sharing these pics.

Ashley Newell said...

AWWWWWWW! Congrats Dawn, he is PERFECT! What a wonderful Christmas gift to give the world! I love him already! Have a wonderful New Year's and enjoy your little man, it goes by so fast!

Louise F NZ said...

Ohhhh, Cooper is just gorgeous!!! Fantastic name for a lovely boy. Congrats on your new addition, what an awesome Christmas Present!

Crystal said...

Oh my word he is just tooooo precious...what beautiful pictures Dawn....HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

stampjourney said...

Congratulations! He is precious! Hope you are feeling well and that you have a wonderful New Year!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a precious precious little guy! I know you are busting your buttons! :)

FibreJunky said...

Congrats!!! He's such a sweet little thing! I love his name!!
Welcome to the world, little guy!

Kristen Carll said...

ACK!!!! oh my gosh Dawn he is sooooo beautiful!! :) Welcome officially to Motherhood... the most rewarding job in the world!!! {hugs} to you and your family!