
Hey everyone! Just a short post today. Make sure you go to the Unity blog for the list of everyone participating today. I made some gift card holders for my family. I used a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. All stamps are Unity. Thanks for stopping by!!
10 comments:
Wow Dawn! You've been busy! Fantastic and fabulous cards! Love them!
Dawn, what a great idea and these are so cute! TFS!
Great ideas---love each one! TFS!
Love them. I love seeing things made with stamps I actually have.
What a great idea! These came out great!! Happy Holidays!! :-)
Cute & festive! I have 2 of those stamps, and they have yet to see ink! *hiding face in shame* Thanks for the inspiration!
PS - Love your doggie! What a sweetie!
All wonderful creations Dawn... LOVE each one! Xx
Wow! What cool personalization! Happy FWF day and have a great weekend!
Great cards!
Great projects! Love the papers you used with the stamps!
Post a Comment