I'm Back!
Well I am not sure if anyone will be reading this since I have been gone for sooo long. I have been very busy with this little guy who is almost 15 months old! Can you believe it? I know that I can't. Working full time with a 2 1/2 hr round trip commute and being a mommy didn't leave much time for crafting, let alone blogging. But a recent turn of events has me home for a little while with a little more free time.
I have been doing a monthly Stampin' Up group which has been good for my creative soul. I am going to show you some of those cards in the next few weeks and I hope to participate in a Unity FWF blog hop soon. My Unity stamps have sat unused for a while and I miss them. I have been drooling over all of their new products and love the new videos.
I have really missed all of the comraderie that this craft has given me in the past. I hope to reconnect with some of my online stamping friends very soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment