Flowers Galore!


Hi everyone! I am back again today with something new. I am on a flower kick. I have been making them like crazy! It was my sis-in-laws bday a few weeks ago and I decided to make her something. She absolutely loves any shade of purple so I had to use some old but good SU colors to make this. The sentiment is from an old set called morning soft. Everything on this card is SU except the label nestabilities. I made the carnations with the small scallop circle punch. Just punch out eight of them, spritz with water, crumble up, open them up and layer them, punch hole in center and put a brad through, crumple each layer towards the center, and pull out slightly to make flower. Aren't they pretty? the other flowers are made with the butterfly punch. The rosebuds are also two small scallop punches cut into a spiral and rolled up. I made the leaves with the oval punch. Hope you enjoyed my post!


No comments:
Post a Comment