Wisteria Cross

If you have read this blog before, you might see a pattern in my cards for my sis-in-law and mom-in-law. They both love any shade of purple so I try to make their cards in that color. I made this for my sis-in-law as just a thinking of you card. She is battling cancer and I try and send her a card every 2 weeks or so. i know that she really enjoys them and sometimes it's hard to get to see her esp this time of year when colds run through our family.
The cs is wisteria wonder and black. DSP is Flirtatious specialty and the embossing folder is Snowburst. The stamp set is from Papertrey Ink and I can't think of the name. I colored it with Copics and highlighted with some black gel pen and stardust pen. It really is pretty IRL, it's hard to get the sparkle to photograph well. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment