Back from the Beach.....
I am back from vacation at the beach in NJ. We went with my parents and siblings and their families. The weather was beautiful. I decided to catch up on some splitcoast challenges ( as well as some laundry, ugh). Since I have not posted in so long, I decided to share them all with you today.
The first is last weeks CC on SC. It was the first to feature the new SU InColors which I love. They were blue bayou, soft sky, and cameo coral. I used the short and SweetSU set, the Fun and Fast Notes SU set (love it!) and my new corner punch (love it too!!). I added some paper piercing, stickles and brads to complete it.
The second was this past weeks CC. It featured blue bayou( I think Emily likes this color ;) ), choc chip, and sahara sand. I need a b-day card for my fiance', and I thought these were manly colors. I used my new MFT stamps Let's Hear it for the Boys which is super cute. I also used my SU oval punch, ribbon, and brads. Simple and easy.
The last isthis week's featured stamper. I was not familiar with her blog until today, but she is very talented! I chose her card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/600344?cat=500&ppuser=56201 because I loved her layout and how the images peeked out of the circles. I used my new SU Merry and Bright set, and the sentiment from It's Snow Time. I did not have any SU Xmas paper so I used the Fall Flowers dp since the dots looked like snow to me. The clors were really rust, old olive, soft sky, sahara sand, and ww. Ink is the same as paper. I used my new Sakura Souffle pens to give my snowman some puffiness. Not sure if I am crazy about them yet. I then added some ribbon and viola' !
Well, I am off to create some more. The fiance' will be home soon so I need to get moving.




3 comments:
Oh, I really like your card for the color challenge using the little bird from Fun and Fast Notes. Very cute, love the corner accents. Thanks for sharing.
The top card in Blue Bayou is my FAVORITE! So cute! Such a fun blog, TFS!
Very cute cards! Wanting to stop over and say hi. I was going to post on Alison's blog about M's accepting Martha coupons and saw you were from Charlotte, NC as well so I thought I would say Hi since I am as well :-)
Post a Comment