Aug 25, 2007

Saturday



I woke up this morning ready to create. I had started some things last night, but pooped out about 11:30. I made this card this past week for one of my friends in work to give her mom-in-law. The other is a gift card holder to give to my niece Taylor, who's 12th birthday is today. I used my new SU Dilly Dally Party jumbo wheel and colored it in. I like the way it looks so much I am going to make an entire sheet of it and make some cards. I may try some different color combos.
I see my blog is getting close to 1000 hits. I am so excited about that! I thank everyone who stops by to check out my art. I enjoy the feedback. I look to so many blogs for inspiration, hopefully someone is inspired by mine. I am going to have to do something for 1000, maybe blog candy???? I will have to decide what I want to give away....

No comments: