Aug 27, 2007

Blog Candy

Ok so I was thinking about some Blog Candy since my blog will hit 1000 hits hopefully in the near future. When it does, I want to give something away. I was thinking of some ribbon. A piece of this and a strand of that. I will look through my stash and pick out some pretty colors and textures to give away. Ribbon is my weakness, and I know all of you girls out there love it too. Just leave me a comment before I hit 1000 and I will randomly pick a winner. Good luck!

19 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

You are almost there...only 12 hits away! Congrats and TFS!

Linda SS said...

You are so close...congrats on all the hits:)

Anonymous said...

Sweet ribbon giveaway. I'll play I love ribbon. Congrats on 1000, you are only 6 away! Thanks for a chance.
cmeyers@hughes.net

Jan Scholl said...

You crossed the river. Was it fun?

Robyn said...

Congrats on your hits. Wow terrific! Love ribbon, thanks for the chance to win.

Karen Gladney said...

You made it over 1000. Congrats and TFS some great blog candy with us.

jodene said...

I am 1026. Congrats to you. Thanks for the chance.

Betty said...

Congrats!! Ribbon is my favorite thing to use also!

Pattyjo said...

Wow! That is a great offer you are making. It is very generous of you and I want to thank you for the chance. Everyone need extra ribbon.
Thanks again!

Cheryl KVD said...

OOooohh! I love ribbon. And little pieces are nice for use on card projects and altered items!
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Kathy W said...

You did it! The counter reads 1048. Congrats on all the blog hits. Ribbon is a wonderful giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win some.

doverdi said...

Congrats on all the hits! Thanks for a chance to win some great goodies.

Scott Franson Photography said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog!
Claudia

Laura said...

I love ribbon too!! Congrats on 1,000 hits! Great blog!

Laura:)

Laura Roth said...

Ohhhh...blog candy..Yum. :) Congrats on 1000 hits!

Heather Leech said...

Congrats on the popularity of your blog! I see you're over 1000 now..good for you! I'm a confessed ribbonaholic so I'd love your prize if I'm lucky enough to win it!!
Thanks for a chance and keep up the great work on your blog!
Heather L.

Ijsbeer said...

Congrats on all the hits!! Your blog is very nice:)

Betty said...

Congrats on your posts!!!

Suzy said...

Congrats on your blogging success it is so fun isn't it? =D