WOOOHOOOOO!!!!
Wow, I can't believe I hit 1000! Ty to everyone who left a comment. I will wait until tomorrow to pick a winner. I am going to give people one more night to comment. I altered this 99 cent Walmart clipboard this past weekend. This is my little family. My fiance', 2 stepkids, and my dog. I took this to work and have it on a small easel on my counter. I figured frames were for regular people! The paper is SU Fall Flowers, old olive, and really rust. The photo corners are Heidi Swapp and the metal embellishments are Making memories. I even used some Martha Stewart (she is over priced) flowers. The photo corners allow me to change the pics if I want. Ty everyone again for the comments and good luck!

2 comments:
Very pretty!!
Georgeous clipboard. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment