Hi, my name is Dawn, and I am addicted to challenges.......

So, between cleaning the kitchen and bathroom today, and doing 5 loads of laundry, I stamped 3 cards. I think I have a serious addiction to SCS challenges. I did 3 today, although I was wrong about one so I just got a nice card!(I'll post that one this week). After the big SU "retirement", I was in need of some more samples for my demonstrations, so the challenges really help.
The first card was for the Limited Supply challenge. We could only use stamps to make a background, no pp or cuttlebug. I used the Short and Sweet SU set to make mine with the Fun and Fast Notes set. Paper is soft sky, kraft, ww, and river rock. Ink is the same. I used some stickles, silver gel pen, and some SU ribbon to finish it.
My second card was for the Featured Stamper challenge. Here is her card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/246547?cat=500&ppuser=75175. I loved the slanted part in the middle. I used the SU Fall Flowers pp, soft sky, old olive, sahara sand, and ww. I used the same colors in ink and some ribbon and stickles(see a pattern here with the stickles???). I used Baroque Motifs for the stamps. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:
Wow, love your second card. I am now sold on the Fall Flowers DP; just added it to my wish list. This layout looks so nice; perfect with Baroque Motifs. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment