SCS Challenge
I did this card this past week for SCS sketch challenge. I really like the way it came out. I struggled with the upper left corner for a while before I liked it. I used some of my new chipboard from SU on this card. I LOVE chipboard. It is so versatile and I especially like covering it with dp. I used a chipboard corner, flower, and leaves for this card. The cs is rose red, always artichoke, and ww. I used the palette o'prints paper in rose red for the chipboard and some layering. A little white gel pen and a rhinestone brad and it was done. The sentiment is SU.
On a side note, I went to the Charlotte, NC Creating Keepsakes convention. Oh my I could have done some serious damage!! I behaved myself and just picked up some paper and ribbon. I do go crazy for ribbon. I also raided the stickles area so look for some glitter on most of my cards in an array of colors. I also took 2 classes and enjoyed them both. I met Jessica Sprague from CK and she is just a doll. You can tell she has a passion for the craft, and makes money doing it. Lucky her.
I am going to catch up on some challenges today over at SCS. Look back later for some more cards!

1 comment:
Love this card. Love the holiday colors. Great job on the sketch challenge!!
Post a Comment