Sep 5, 2007

Dilly Dally Birthday




I hope everyone had a good long weekend. I did! It was busy as my fiance's kids were with us. My future step daughter and I scrapbooked all day on Saturday. Ok, she scrapbooked, I was working on some baby announcements for a co-worker which I will share when I get them finished. I also took this paper that I had wheeled with the SU dilly dally birthday wheel and colored in, and made a bunch of girly cards. It's always good to have a few extras around and some girls that I work with buy a few occasionally. I love this doodle wheel but it is a lot of work to color! I am going to do another sheet in more masculine colors and do some boy cards. I also used my Doodlebug birthday acrylic stamp set for the cupcakes and presents. It matched perfectly! Check back soon, I am going to attempt some challenges over at SC.

No comments: