Sep 16, 2007

Fall Card

Last night I decided to stamp for a while to use some of my Target goodies ( I should have been cleaning the kitchen up from dinner, but that's no fun), and this is what I came up with. The brad and the leaf are from Target, the rest is SU. I used cose to cocoa, pure pom, old olive, and very vanilla cs with the matching inks. I used some pumpkin pie and so saffron ink to watercolor the image. I got a new waterbrush (think Aquapainter) made by Niji. It is awsome! The tip is very small which makes it easier to color smaller areas. I know that I am behind on this, but I try to stick to my SU products. I recommend this highly. I added some sheer ribbon and some magic mesh. I used the thoroughly thankful set which I love ( I am so glad that it went on sale!!). Some punches and it was done.


I ordered the Niji brush from Impress ( http://www.impressrubberstamps.com/index.html ) with a few other items. This was the first time that I ordered from there, and it was so quick! I love fast service (it's the Northerner in me) so I wanted to share that with you. I will definitely order from there again.

I did make some more cards last night with my new stamps, but I am saving them to show you later. Baseball has started for my future stepson, so I will not get to stamp as much. My nights will be spent at the field yelling and cheering. I love to watch him play and I get in trouble if I don't show up. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Debby Winters said...

What a great card! Lot of different elements! So pretty!