Sep 15, 2007

Target Goodies

Emily over at Stamping and Stuff ( http://emilygiovanni.com/ ), posted the other day about her great deal at Target. Most of us that have been in there know that they have a dollar spot. They occasionally have scrapbooking and card making items. Well, right now they have these great brads, sequins, paper, and punches, plus some autumn embellishments each for $1! I purchased one ( ok or 2 or 3 ) of each. The punch that I bought only punched through thin paper like patterned paper not cs so I might skip those. The brads seem pretty decent and the rhinestones are very pretty. I even bought some brads with leaves and Xmas images on them. I also got these self adhesive felt leaves. The package has 100 leaves and it was $1. They also had a blank calendar, and some other patterned paper, and a small 8 page scrapbook.

I picked up a stamp set while I was there, but it must have fallen out of my cart. They had Autumn Leaves acrylic stamps, sets of 2 large or 8 small for $1.99. You can't beat that. I will have to go back and get some. I had a ladybug one all picked out. Too much stuff in my cart I guess. Make sure you look at the end of the aisle for them, they were not right with the other acrylic stamps.

Anyways, I am off to play. I still have not tried all of my new stamps. Maybe my embellishments will inspire me. Have a great weekend. Look for another post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I got some of these goodies myself! Aren't they awesome?

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Too funny! -> I bought the Target goodies AND the Autumn Leaves set with the Lady bug and one with, well, autumn leaves!! LOL!

My punches were super hard at first but I punched a couple of time through heavy foil and now they work fine! I still have to get waxed paper to punch through cause that helps also.