Sep 9, 2007

Scrappy Sunday

Ok, I am not sure what my title means, but it sounded good. I worked on a Xmas swap for my upline all day. Sometimes when I get started, I just have to get them done. I am waiting on some ribbon in my SU order that will arrive tomorrow (yeah!) to finish them. I also am about 75% done with my baby announcements that I am doing. Again I need some things in my order to finish.

I did not have anything new to share today so I saw this little gift card that I had never posted. I stamped an entire sheet with the Baroque Motifs set in Rose red, brown, and groovy guava. Simple but very pretty. I love these colors together. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I hope to do some SCS challenges this week.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is very pretty...love the color palette!