Sep 12, 2007

Color Challenge

This weeks color challenge at SCS was an odd one. I give Emily a lot of credit though, cause it works! It uses purely pom, always artichoke, and taken w/ teal. I just received a SU order and wanted to use some new stamps. I decided on the Perfect Princess stamps for this color combo. I had see many people use butterfly stamps from a few different sets and flourishes behind them. I really liked the idea so I decided to try it. I admit, I am not thrilled with this card. The stickles that I put on the flourishes made them run and I should have colored the butterfly better. I do like the layout and the little circle tag. I may have to try this one again with a different technique. I think that the butterfly needs to be one color. Let me know what you think. I hope to have more to post later.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...that flourish is perfect!