Sketch Challenge
As usual, I catch up on some SCS challenges on Wednesdays. This is my sketch challenge for this week. I got this stamp at Target, it is Autumn Leaves, and there were 2 in a package for $1.99. I though that was a steal especially since they stamp well. The only issue that I had was they were stuck to the package! I really had to pull hard to peel them off being careful not to rip them. I really like this image a lot, not a lot of coloring but just enough. For this card I used close to cocoa, so saffron, ww, and ruby red cs. I used the same SU inks plus black Stazon. I did some paper piercing and added some ribbon for the center. The flower is punched with a SU punch with a miscellaneous crystal brad in the center. I like this one a lot better than my last card. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment