Sep 19, 2007

A Good Cause


Most of you bloggers out there probably already know about the young lady that this card is for. Victoria Enmon is a girl in Texas who is battling cancer. Her wonderful teacher has asked everyone who reads about her to send her a letter or card. Her hope is to flood Victoria with a card from each state and some from overseas. For more info check out Courtney's blog at
http://createdbycourtney.blogspot.com/ . She is giving away some blog candy and if you send a card, you get an entry. She also wants to keep track of the states that are covered so far. There is a deadline for this, September 27th.
For this card I found some dp that seemed very girly to me. I used my perfect princess SU stamp set. Cs is green galore, pretty in pink, and choc chip. The only ink that I used was black Stazon and a silver Zig Painty marker. I used some rhinestones and some great SU ribbon. A little bit of stickles and it was finished. I loved making this card. If I can make her smile for just a second, then I am happy.
here is her address
Victoria Enmon
1205 Red Bud Circle
Orange, TX 77632

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Very, very cute card. Thank you so much for helping!

Laura Roth said...

Very cute card! I love the colors you chose.

Stamp With Linz said...

ADORABLE! I haven't liked this set until now & what a great cause...I'll have to do that! :) Cheers!