Oct 28, 2007

Beate's Weekend Challenge and FS


I was up early today so I worked on a few cards. The first one is Beates's weekend sketch challenge. Check out her blog (http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/) for more details and directions. It is called a z-fold card and was so fun to make. I embossed the heart stamp from MFT's Boho Blossoms in white ep and colored some of the areas with stickles. I cut it out and glued it on a creamy caramel circle. I stamped the smaller heart from the set and went over it with white gel pen and stardust gel pen. I stamped the sentiment on a small circle and mounted it on a scallop circle. CS used was close to cocoa, ww, choc chip, and creamy caramel. Ink was choc chip and creamy caramel. I added some ribbon as a closure and some rhinestones.
The second card is the featured stamper at SCS. I really liked her gallery and wanted to do her fall card (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=10116). I used the SU Thoroughly Thankful set and an Amuse stamp. I cut the pumpkins out after watercoloring and embossing them with clear ep. They also have a little bit of gold gel pen on them. CS used was really rust, choc chip, wild wasabi, and confetti cream. I used some Apple Cider dp and my Canvas background stamp. I added some brads and some ribbon to finish it. I really love the way it came out.
Just a reminder, check back a few posts for my Think Pink Contest. I will pick a winner on Halloween. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

~Carla~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Carla~ said...

Ugh.. sorry.. wanted to edit..*Blush* Gorgeous cards!! Love fall cards, the colours are gorgeous!!

Dawn Easton said...

Your cards turned out awesome! Great fall colours!